- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Lyleth users.
- You may not use the Lyleth.net service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”)that you submit, post, and display on the Lyleth.net service.
- Lyleth.net is intended for personal use and is not a generic image hosting service. Professional or corporate uses of Lyleth are prohibited.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Lyleth.net or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Lyleth.net
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Lyleth members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Lyleth, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Lyleth.net account. While Lyleth.net prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Lyleth cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Lyleth.net service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Lyleth.net service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your account will also be terminated if it is used for hosting graphic elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external websites.
We realise and understand that many young people love music and will therefore visit Lyleth. However, we encourage all young persons under twelve to consult with their parents before submitting any information to Lyleth and indeed any other website. Having said this we believe that ultimately it is the responsibility of parents to supervise children when on line and we therefore recommend that parental control tools be put in place.